Thank you for visiting

 UPDATE:  June 1st

The Sharkweek store will take orders until June 18th.  At that point, orders will be submitted to our printer to make certain everything will be completed prior to your arrival in Gettysburg.   There will be VERY FEW extras ordered.  If you want a Sharkweek item the only way to guarantee yourself getting it is to order online PRIOR to June 18th.  If you ordered items and cannot attend you can cancel your order prior to June 18th or we can ship the item(s) to you the week after the Road Glide National Rally... your choice.

We are keeping a close eye on events that are still scheduled in Gettysburg and have been in communication with Destination Gettysburg getting the latest and greatest information.  We are feeling confident that our event will take place as scheduled.

The Road Glide National Rally has teamed up with a few of our members who are highly experienced in the healthcare industry to develop a plan to help us best meet the current healthcare guidelines.  Masks and hand sanitizers will be available to our members.

Remember...All Roads Lead to Gettysburg!



UPDATE  - May 18th

The Road Glide National Rally had a video-conference with the sales staff/management from the Gettysburg Wyndham Hotel.  The hotel has agreed to work with our group by rescinding the room and food/beverage expectations as stated in our contract.  This will give us greater flexibility to make a decision as we move closer to our event. 

The Road Glide National Rally representatives at the meeting (Chris Hutter, Ron  Cushing, Richard Pittman, and Tracy Basham) agreed to move the drop-dead date back to June 18th.  Adams County Pennsylvania is still a restricted county but will be moving toward more services being opened up on May 22nd. We are also keeping a close eye on the other major events that take place in Gettysburg each summer to see if there are any cancelations.  Hopefully, we will move to the next level of opening things back up, and then things will go on as planned as much as possible.


Thank you for your patience and please stay tuned for further updates.

Chris, Ron, Richard & Tracy

A decision WILL BE MADE by June 18th.  

It is our sincere hope you and your families are safe and well.  Please take some time to review our current state of business and our plans moving forward.   

The 2020 Road Glide National Rally is still scheduled to take place on the scheduled dates if at all possible.  The situation that we face is very fluid and changes can force decisions to be made.  Rest assured that the Road Glide National Rally Board of Directors will keep you updated with any changes as soon as possible.

Our current options at this point are limited to

  • Continue with the event as scheduled
  • Reschedule to a later date this summer
  • Reschedule to 2021 and push Tahoe back to 2022

The Road Glide National Rally store is open and is now taking orders.  If this year’s event is canceled all monies will be refunded in a timely manner.

Please visit  or our Facebook page to share your thoughts to help us make a more informed decision if and when the time comes.

Chris Hutter
Ron Cushing
Tracy Basham
Richard Pittman